Friday 14 September 2012

Filofax Blog of the Week: Imysworld



It's Blog of the Week time again, in which weekly a different blogger walks us through their Filofax blog. This week, it's Imogen who walks us through Imysworld.


When did you start your blog?

I have no actual idea, as the blog started before the first post, I just deleted all the original posts!

What were your reasons for starting it?

I just wanted to have somewhere to share things, I started off sharing what I had bought etc, really unexciting things, and I had no viewers or comments ever! It was quite a pointless blog until I decided to talk about stationery!

Which post has enjoyed the most pageviews?

Weirdly enough it is a post about a Chanel handbag I have been dreaming over for years, it is of pictures of me and the bag and asking about it. It has 3,443 views.

Which post is the one you’re most proud of?

I think the post I am most proud of are two I have done recently (here and here), they are about why I prefer my Filofax over other devices etc. I also have one Youtube video I am very proud of, it is one about my condition it is just the response I have received from it, really blows my mind, it completely shocks me!  It isn't my most viewed video but its the one I have had the best response from and it just makes me feel proud of what I have achieved just from doing one small video! Especially considering my most viewed video has 33,000 + views!

What has surprised you since you started blogging?

Just overall how many views I have received and how much people have loved my videos, it really means a lot when people are telling me how much they mean to them and how much they adore them.

In one sentence, how would you describe your blog to a Filofax user who hadn’t seen it?

A PLACE TO SEE COLOURFUL PRETTY MAGICAL FILOFAX THINGS

Finally, what one piece of advice would you offer to other Filofax bloggers, based on your own experience?

Just go for it, don't wait around for someone to tell you to do it, or what ever, don't worry about what if someone doesn't like me etc, they don't deserve to read it. Just write what you want and keep going until you are bored. It can be such a fun release so just go for it and blog your little socks off!

My thanks to Imy for participating.

If you own a Filofax blog and would like it to be featured in this series, please complete the questionnaire.


No comments:

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...