Friday 22 June 2012

Filofax Blog of the Week: Filo-Manie


Since I began the 'Blog of the Week' feature I've learned an awful lot about how and why people write about their Filofaxes. The variety of approaches is very wide and I love them all.  

This week, Renate introduces us to Filo-Manie.



When did you start your blog?

On April the first in 2012..

What were your reasons for starting it?

I´ve been looking and reading around so many blogs concerning Filofax-topics for many weeks. I´ve profitted so much from all the people sharing their ideas. That´s why I started to share my ideas or questions.

Which post has enjoyed the most pageviews?

The post about my Mini Malden, Addition to the Family.

Which post is the one you’re most proud of?

These are the posts about my Work-Filofax At Work and Update: At Work, because they show its set-up including selfmade inserts. I learned this from you, Ray - that´s why I tried to create own pages... :-D

What has surprised you since you started blogging?

It´s surprising and exciting to see, how many people round the whole world not just use their organisers, but live in it!

In one sentence, how would you describe your blog to a Filofax user who hadn’t seen it?

It´s mostly about my obsession with Filofax and a little bit about other obsessions, e.g. reading.

Finally, what one piece of advice would you offer to other Filofax bloggers, based on your own experience?

Just post about what´s on your mind concerning your Filofax, what your ideas are, what your questions are... share everything about your Filofax-life!

My thanks to Renate for participating.

If you own a Filofax blog and would like it to be featured in this series, please complete the questionnaire.


No comments:

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...