Friday 13 April 2012

Filofax time and activity tracker - now in A5


Recently I released a time and activity tracker for the Filofax Personal. For A5 users, there is a choice of two versions.

First comes the portrait version.

Click to enlarge

A usual, the sheet is available as an editable Word file and as a PDFfile. Either way, it is set up as an A4 document for you to print in booklet mode and then cut in half. Mirrored gutters allow space for the holes to be punched.


But when I printed and started using this, I found that I missed the landscape layout of the original. So I made this version:

Click to enlarge
Again, you can download this as an editable Word file and as a PDF file and print as before.

I've been using these to try to rebalance the time I spend, especially at home. My busiest line on any given day seems to be 'Web browsing', which I'm trying to reduce by one 'blob' a day each week.

1 comment:

Jotje said...

Hi Ray, Once again thank you for these sheets! I have been using them for about 10 days now, and I love them. I also use them to reduce "Online Time" (how ironic to write this ... on line), but also to track my time for different business activities.
Very very insightful!!!

LinkWithin2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...